Monday, February 6, 2017

Me? Blog?

So today as part of a leadership course in technology I was challenged to create a blog.  I'm not really sure what I'm going to blog about but here it is, my first official blog.

Last week I started attending a "drumming" exercise class.  It is loads of fun!  You have to be able to laugh at yourself though because in the first session I threw my drumsticks twice, almost knocked over my drum, which was an exercise ball on a large plastic bucket, and crashed into a lady because I wasn't watching where I was going.  Tonight is session #2 and have a terrible head cold...either the endorphines will make me feel better or medecine head will make me a mess in which case I should warn my fellow drummers to watch out.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Today I leave you with this...try something new!  Whether it's in the classroom, an exercise class, a new recipe, a new cleaning plan, or a blog.  The what isn't what's important.  What IS important is stretching yourself by challenging yourself to grow, change, and be vulnerable.

What are you going to try???

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! All this talk of drumming makes me wNt to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oatmeal is good, but when you add some brown sugar and peanut butter to it, it's outstanding! I'm hoping your drumming served to be the brown sugar and peanut butter to your stuffy head oatmeal yesterday. Feel better, and keep us updated. Your oatmeal stories are gonna be amazing!

    ReplyDelete